Must Have For Pride And Prejudice And Zombies Fans

cb4a pride zombies Must Have For Pride And Prejudice And Zombies Fans Must Have For Pride And Prejudice And Zombies Fans
Buy the one and only Pride and Prejudice and Zombies – The Shirt Must Have For Pride And Prejudice And Zombies Fans
Materials: 100% preshrunk heavyweight cotton
Availability: Women’s S M L XL & XXL

Jane Austen fans probably thought that the chance of a new novel, or even a collaboration, were slim to none. I mean, anyone who died nearly 200 years ago doesn’t usually have the chance to come up with an all-new interpretation of her second published novel, Pride And Prejudice. If we had to hazard a guess, most Austen fans would imagine that the only to get another novel would be if we could somehow raise her from the dead.

Well, we all know that, in a way, Austen was resurrected, or at least, re-imagined for a 21st century audience in 2009. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies Must Have For Pride And Prejudice And Zombies Fans might not be the most clever title, but Austen lovers (though perhaps not the purists) can rejoice at the melding of the original story with tidbits of the popular zombie fiction genre, written in collaboration by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith.

If you think that this parody is the next best thing to hit bookstores, then YA Book Shelf has something that you won’t want to miss! If you are a true fan of this Austen-Zombie mashup, then you’ll want to wear your PrideAndPrejudiceAndZombies love on your sleeves.

Buy your very own Pride and Prejudice and Zombies – The Shirt Must Have For Pride And Prejudice And Zombies Fans today!

6 comments for “Must Have For Pride And Prejudice And Zombies Fans

1. April 30, 2010 at 10:53 pm

I loved this book so much! I adore Jane Austen, and thought this was a brilliant re-telling of the story!! I heard they are making a movie adaptation of it?

2. April 30, 2010 at 11:00 pm

Yeah, the movie is set to come out in 2011, and Natalie Portman has been cast as Elizabeth Bennet – at least according to the skeleton of information on IMDb. Wonder if she’ll do a British accent for the movie?

3. Suzanne
    May 1, 2010 at 12:02 am

I want to read the book just so I can get the cool shirt! Haha. I don’t remember if Natalie Portman’s accent skills in “The Other Bolyen Girl” were okay..?

4. May 1, 2010 at 8:55 am

You should! Hahaha Hmm…I haven’t seen The Other Bolyen Girl yet, so I can’t say, but thanks for reminding me that she was in that movie as well. Might be something I’ll want to check out. :)

5. May 1, 2010 at 7:22 pm

If you’ve read The Other Bolyen Girl, you might be disappointed with the movie. I found it to be very dull, and unless you actually know the story by heart, it’s very hard to follow, plus they change around a lot of the key points.

6. May 1, 2010 at 7:48 pm

Thanks for your thoughts on The Other Bolyen Girl Katie. It rarely happens that I enjoy a movie more than the book version. Even If I did like the movie, the book is usually sooo much richer. Case in point for me was The Time Traveler’s Wife. While reading the book, I found that I’d laugh sometimes and I’d cry at others. I was sooo into the story, and then I watched the movie. There were a lot of good points, but I felt a loss in a way…it really wasn’t the same at all.